Diabetes is hard to manage. You can get a comprehensive understanding of the disease here and get the information about the latest treatments and get professional advices. read more
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a brand-new therapy based on traditional Chinese herbal medicines dating back thousands of years ago. It combines the essences of herbal medicines read more
Hormonal therapy is commonly used to treat Kidney Disease in clinic. It refers to use one or more than one hormone medicines to suppress the over-reactive immune reaction read more
Patients are suggested to treat kidney disease first before they get pregnant read more
If you are diagnosed with Kidney Disease, you should talk to your doctor about starting an exercise read more
Foods and Drinks play an important role in Kidney Disease patients read more
Kidney Disease News and Events read more
In every week, a famous experienced renal medicine specialist will be invited to help diagnose and evaluate inpatient's disease condition, offering detailed therapeutic schedule. read more
Many family have a problem that if their girlfriend or wife or daughter can have a baby after they took the Kidney Transplant? They worried about it but had no idea what can they do. Here the article may can slove your doubt and help you learn more about the health of the one you love. Contact ONLINE DOCTOR to get more details quickly and directly for free.
Having a child,or pregnancy is a holy mission for every female. They all want to have a baby with their lover. But it may be a difficult choice for every patients with Chronic Kidney disease. They have to maintain their life depending on the machine or a new kidney. To have a baby is a so dangerous and hard choice.
Can a female have children after the Kidney Transplant?
According to some researches,the success rate of having a baby after Kidney Transplant can account for about 94%. However,this pregnancy has limited conditions.
As the recovery of renal function,menstruation and ovulation,the possibility of pregnancy will be increased obviously. If conditions permitting,female,of course,can be pregnant after Kidney Transplant. Based on some professional studies,the successful pregnancy can be accounted for 94%.
So for some female patients with fertility requirements,if they meet the following conditions,it is can be advised to conceive.
1. At least 1-2 years after kidney transplantation. Patients are generally in good health,the function of the transplanted kidney is stable and the use of immunosuppressant has been in the stage of maintaining quantity.
2. Creatinine level is less than 133μmol/L.
3. Patients have no higher level blood pressure or the blood pressure is easier to be controlled.
4. Urine protein is negative or less.
5. The transplanted kidney has no acute rejection reaction.
6. There is no Pyelectasis or caliectasis by recent ultrasound or intravenous pyelography.
7. If patients suffer from some complications before the 28th week of gestation,like high blood pressure,the deterioration of renal function or rejection reaction etc,the possibility of successful pregnancy will reduce about 20%.
In addition to the above,if you have other questions,please leave message on below or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your detailed disease condition,we are glad to offer you more professional guidance for you as soon as possible for free.
May you are happier with your family.
What else you want to know:
How can I get this treatment?
How can I get this treatment in my countries?
How much does this treatment cost?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital?
What should I prepare to your hospital except visa?
How can I go to your hospital?