Diabetes is hard to manage. You can get a comprehensive understanding of the disease here and get the information about the latest treatments and get professional advices. read more
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a brand-new therapy based on traditional Chinese herbal medicines dating back thousands of years ago. It combines the essences of herbal medicines read more
Hormonal therapy is commonly used to treat Kidney Disease in clinic. It refers to use one or more than one hormone medicines to suppress the over-reactive immune reaction read more
Patients are suggested to treat kidney disease first before they get pregnant read more
If you are diagnosed with Kidney Disease, you should talk to your doctor about starting an exercise read more
Foods and Drinks play an important role in Kidney Disease patients read more
Kidney Disease News and Events read more
In every week, a famous experienced renal medicine specialist will be invited to help diagnose and evaluate inpatient's disease condition, offering detailed therapeutic schedule. read more
When your kidneys are failed, various toxins will build up in your blood. Tests for toxins in blood help tell your doctor the early damages of your kidneys, even you feel no symptoms.
What are the tests for toxins in the blood?
Tests for Micro-molecule Toxins
- BUN (Blood Nitrogen). When your GFR drops, BUN levels raise usually.
- CR (Creatinine). Creatinine is a chemical waste molecule that is generated from muscle metabolism. It is a fairly reliable indicator of kidney function, which is better than BUN.
- UA (Uric Acid). Kidney functions decline or gout can cause elevated UA level.
Tests for Middle-molecule Toxins
- BMG (β2-microglobulin). It helps identify renal tubular and glomerular diseases, glomerular diseases, the the ALB/β2-M ratio tubular disease. Β2-microglobulin can also be used after renal transplantation survival of diabetic nephropathy, gout, kidney, and certain tumor malignancy diagnosis and treatment monitoring.
- CycC. It is a perfect indicator of kidney function. It specially works in children or elderly patients. This toxin may lead to Amyloidosis.
- IL-6 (Interleukin-6) has diagnostic importance as one of the earliest indicators of acute or mild inflammation, or infection. This toxin is usually indicates the complications of CKD, such as cardiovascular disease, malnutrition, uremic anemia.
- PTH (Parathyroid Hormone). Elevated PTH level indicates renal osteopathy.
- RBP (Retinol Binding Protein). It reflects kidney function decline faster than CR. And dropped RBP level may be associated with liver disease and malnutrition.
- HCY (Homocysteine). It is an independent factor of cardiovascular disease, which increases patient’s risk of heart disease.
Why choose tests for toxins in the blood?
These tests offer an overview of waste products in your blood, which helps your doctor choose right method to clean your blood. Various toxins need different blood dialysers. In addition, the tests give directions to improve your prognosis.
What else you want to know:
How can I get this treatment?
How can I get this treatment in my countries?
How much does this treatment cost?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital?
What should I prepare to your hospital except visa?
How can I go to your hospital?