Diabetes is hard to manage. You can get a comprehensive understanding of the disease here and get the information about the latest treatments and get professional advices. read more
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a brand-new therapy based on traditional Chinese herbal medicines dating back thousands of years ago. It combines the essences of herbal medicines read more
Hormonal therapy is commonly used to treat Kidney Disease in clinic. It refers to use one or more than one hormone medicines to suppress the over-reactive immune reaction read more
Patients are suggested to treat kidney disease first before they get pregnant read more
If you are diagnosed with Kidney Disease, you should talk to your doctor about starting an exercise read more
Foods and Drinks play an important role in Kidney Disease patients read more
Kidney Disease News and Events read more
In every week, a famous experienced renal medicine specialist will be invited to help diagnose and evaluate inpatient's disease condition, offering detailed therapeutic schedule. read more
Immune system seems to be always associated with kidney disease. Lymphocyte Subpopulation plays an important role in monitoring human’s immune system condition, cellular immunity and humoral immunity.
What is lymphocyte subpopulation?
- CD4: CD4 cells are sometimes called T-cells, which are “helper” cells and lead the attack against infections.
- CD8: CD8 are "suppressor" cells that end the immune response. CD8 cells can also be "killer" cells that kill cancer cells and cells infected with a virus.
- B cells. B cells can differentiate into plasmocyte and helps T cells participating in immune response.
- NK cells. NK cells play a major role in the host-rejection of both tumours and virally infected cells. It helps monitor the early infection stage.
- CD4/CD8. It monitors cellar immune function. If it rises, your cellar immune response is overactive; otherwise, it is over passive.
- Cyclosporine Blood Concentration Prediction. It is important in guiding drug use safety. < 200ug/L: insufficient dose; >400ug/L: overdose, this usually leads to side effects.
- Antigen. It figures out the food antigens and helps diagnose allergic disease in particular.
Why choose Lymphocyte Subpopulation test?
Lymphocyte Subpopulation tests offer the immune conditions of your body, which predicts your disease development. Doctor use Lymphocyte Subpopulation test:
● to help monitor the effectiveness of kidney disease treatment you are taking
● to monitor your immune system and help you decide whether, when, how to start immune treatment and other therapies to prevent infections.
What else you want to know:
How can I get this treatment?
How can I get this treatment in my countries?
How much does this treatment cost?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital?
What should I prepare to your hospital except visa?
How can I go to your hospital?